Turkey Salad Tortillas
"With a little mixing and a little fixing, you can put together these spicy burritos in a hurry," promises Pauline Hershberger of Lott, Texas. "Zap them in the microwave and put a family-pleasing dinner on the table in no time."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Spoon about
- 1/2 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Fold sides and ends
- over filling, then roll up. Place in a shallow microwave-safe dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until
- cheese is melted and filling is hot. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (prepared with reduced-fat cheese, reduced-fat mayonnaise and fat-free tortillas and without salt) equals 255 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 736 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 meat, 1 vegetable.