Turkey Ranch Wraps
Here's a cool idea that's ready to gobble up in no time. It's a terrific use for deli turkey. Just add lettuce, tomato, green pepper, shredded cheese and ranch dressing for a flavorful blend. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 thin slices cooked turkey
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- Place two slices of turkey on each tortilla. Layer with tomato, green
- pepper, lettuce and cheese. Drizzle with salad dressing. Roll up
- tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 403 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 601 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.