- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to fit baking dish. Cut
- vents in crust, using a small tree or star cutter if desired. Place
- over filling; flute edges. Brush pastry with cream.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. If
- necessary, cover edges of crust with foil to prevent overbrowning.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 415 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 729 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 28 g protein.