- heated through. Transfer to an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; set
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sage and salt. Cut in butter
- until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough
- forms a ball. On a floured surface, roll pastry to fit top of baking
- dish; place over filling. Flute edges; cut slits in top. Bake at
- 425° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 495 calories, 31 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 860 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.