- a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Combine
- milk, eggs, 3/4 cup cheese, green pepper and pimientos; stir into
- the flour mixture until combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls over the
- hot turkey mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 3 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 540 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 214 mg cholesterol, 1,472 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 39 g protein.