Turkey Potato Tetrazzini
"This casserole is a great contribution to a potluck," notes Karen Bundy of Cabot, Pennsylvania. The dish features layers of sliced potatoes, cooked turkey, broccoli and Swiss cheese with creamy Alfredo sauce spooned over it all.
12-15 ServingsPrep: 20. min. Bake: 1 hour 5 min.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and milk; spread 1/4 cup into
- a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with a third of the
- potatoes; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl, combine the turkey, 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese and
- broccoli; spoon about 2 cups over potatoes. Top with about 2/3 cup
- sauce mixture. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Top with remaining cheeses
- (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until
- potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield:
- 12-15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 221 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.