- well. Shape into 1-in. balls; place on a rack coated with cooking
- spray in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or
- until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the tomato sauce,
- tomatoes, zucchini, green pepper, onion, tomato paste, bay leaves,
- garlic and seasonings. Stir in meatballs. Cover and cook on low for
- 6 hours. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; serve with
- meatballs and sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 4 meatballs with 3/4 cup sauce and 1 cup spaghetti equals 416 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 533 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 28 g protein.