- Stir in pasta; cook 10-12 minutes longer or until vegetables and
- pasta are tender. Add meatballs and heat through.
- Serve immediately or cool and freeze in a freezer container. May be
- frozen for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen soup: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Transfer to a
- saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 258 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 783 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.