- roll up. Place seam side down in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dishes. Brush with leftover melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until edges are
- lightly browned.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients; heat through (do
- not boil). Drizzle over chimichangas before serving. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 chimichanga with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 467 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 629 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer