Turkey Lunch-Box Wraps
You’ll get a delicious headstart on your veggies for the day with this turkey-and-much-more wrap! Writes Denise Marshall from Jacksonville, Florida, “These sandwiches taste wonderful cold or warmed in the microwave. They make a great brown-bag treat.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- Spread tortillas with mustard. Layer each with turkey, cheese,
- spinach, carrot, bacon, cucumber and red pepper; roll up tightly.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 345 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 1,450 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 27 g protein.