Turkey Focaccia Club
This turkey sandwich is pure heaven thanks to the cranberry-pecan mayo. It's delicious any day of the year! —Judy Wilson, Sun City West, Arizona
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) focaccia bread
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/4 pound sliced Gouda cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 6 bacon strips, cooked
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Using
- a long serrated knife, cut focaccia horizontally in half. Spread cut
- sides with mayonnaise mixture. Layer bottom half with lettuce,
- turkey, cheese, tomato and bacon; replace bread top. Cut into
- wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wedge equals 707 calories, 41 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,153 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer