- up and place seam side down in prepared dishes. Pour remaining sauce
- over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or
- until cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream and additional
- jalapenos if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 enchiladas (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 350 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 906 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer