We make these tiny tarts to stand in for the turkey and its trimmings at our casual holiday gatherings. — Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
30 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 10min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 30 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Add the turkey,
- celery, cranberries, cheese and pecans; toss to coat.
- Arrange tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Fill with turkey
- mixture. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 tartlet equals 71 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.