Turkey Cordon Bleu Pasta
This creamy pasta from Sandra Netherton of Marietta, Georgia is a great use for extra turkey and ham. “This recipe has undergone a few changes, but it remains one of our favorites,” Sandra notes.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- Hot cooked linguine
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onions and green pepper in
- butter for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, ham, soup, water and sherry.
- Stir into vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook,
- uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve with
- linguine. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.