Turkey Chutney Salad
This one-of-a-kind salad features an appealing assortment of fruit and flavors. One forkful and I think you'll agree the taste is unbeatable.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 cup prepared chutney
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 firm red apples, cubed
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted, optional
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chutney, curry and salt. Stir in
- turkey, celery, pineapple and raisins. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in apples, bananas, pecans and coconut if
- desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 390 calories, 28 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon