Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Raspberry Sauce
Sweet and tangy raspberry sauce is a perfect complement to versatile turkey tenderloins. In fact, the sauce is so good, you’ll be tempted to eat it with a spoon.Deirdre Dee Cox, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 tablespoons Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet
- over medium heat, brown turkey in oil on all sides. Cover and cook
- for 10-12 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and
- keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch and juice until smooth; add to the pan. Stir in
- the steak sauce, preserves and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Slice turkey; serve with
- sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 turkey breast tenderloin with 1/4 cup sauce equals 275 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 425 mg sodium,