- bacon to the remaining sauce; spread over turkey breast. Starting at
- a short end, roll up and tuck in ends; tie with kitchen string.
- Place on a rack in a greased shallow roasting pan. Brush with
- butter. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Remove foil. Cut remaining bacon strips
- in half; place over the turkey. Bake 25-35 minutes longer or until
- turkey is no longer pink.
- Discard string. Let turkey stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, heat the reserved sauce; stir in cheese until melted.
- Serve with turkey. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 336 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 488 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 48 g protein.