Tuna Swiss Melt
“My mom discovered this easy recipe 30 years ago when she was a newlywed,” says Susan Burkett of Monroeville, Pennsylvania. “Now that my sister and I share a house, it’s a staple for us, too. We like them with baked beans and salad.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- Dash paprika
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in 2/3 cup
- cheese. Spread over each muffin half; sprinkle with remaining cheese
- and paprika. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat
- for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 English muffin halves (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 532 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 924 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.