- and drain. In a large bowl, combine the spaghetti, Parmesan cheese,
- egg, butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Press onto the bottom and up
- the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove from
- the heat. Stir in the flour and seasonings until blended. In a small
- bowl, beat together the milk, sour cream and egg. Stir into the
- onion mixture until blended.
- Fold in the tuna; spoon into crust. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan
- over pie. Arrange tomato slices over cheese; sprinkle with remaining
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden and
- filling is puffy. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand for 5-10 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 216 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 636 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.