Tuna Noodle Skillet
Ruth Simon, Buffalo, New York
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, bring Alfredo sauce and broth to
- a boil. Add noodles; cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Reduce heat; stir in peas and pepper. Cover and cook 4 minutes longer
- or until noodles are tender. Stir in tuna; heat through. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1-2/3 cups) equals 470 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 736 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.