The biggest sweet tooths are satisfied with just a small slice of this rich, decadent torte. A white-chocolate pattern on top gives it an elegant finish.
18 ServingsPrep: 35 min. Bake: 30 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Pecan halves, optional
- Line the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan with waxed paper;
- grease the paper and set aside.
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy; gradually add sugar,
- beating for 4-5 minutes or until mixture triples in volume.
- Gradually beat in chocolate mixture and vanilla. Combine pecans and
- flour; fold into batter. Pour into prepared pan.