- Pour batter into prepared crust. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes
- or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of the pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form; fold in ground candy and
- extract if desired. Serve with cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice with about 2 tablespoons cream equals 442 calories, 30 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.