Tropical Strawberry Pops
Banana and pineapple bring a taste of the tropics to these icy treats bursting with sweet strawberry flavor. At 21¢ a pop, what’s not to love? —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cups strawberry-banana V8 juice blend
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened DOLE® Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice, undrained
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 medium banana
- 18 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- Place the juice, pineapple, strawberries and banana in a blender;
- cover and process until pureed. Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup
- strawberry mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups.
- Freeze. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pop equals 30 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.