- the sides.
- Bake at 275° for 50-60 minutes or until set and dry. Turn oven
- off and leave door closed; leave meringues in oven for 1 hour.
- For filling, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2
- minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into meringue shells. Top
- with the pineapple, kiwi and coconut. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 tart equals 145 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.