Tropical Fruit Dessert
Although this is a family treat in summer, it's a convenient dessert throughout the year. Canned mandarin oranges never tasted so good!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Flaked coconut
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Place
- fruit in individual dessert bowls. Drizzle each serving with yogurt.
- Sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 101 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.