- rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place the water, raspberries and sugar in a blender; cover
- and process until well blended. In a small saucepan, combine
- cornstarch and lemon juice; stir in raspberry puree. Bring to a
- boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate
- until serving.
- Dust cake with confectioners' sugar. Serve with sauce. Yield: 12
- servings (2-2/3 cups sauce).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice with about 3 tablespoons sauce equals 466 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.