- salt; stir into egg mixture until blended. Fold in chips and pecans.
- Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and
- confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Add the cinnamon,
- vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Spread over
- brownies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 each equals 145 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.