- Punch dough down and divide in half; cover and let rest for 10
- minutes. Roll or press each half into a 12-in. x 7-in. oval. Fold a
- long side over to within 1-in. of opposite side; press edge lightly
- to seal. Place on greased baking sheets; curve ends slightly. Cover
- and let rise until nearly doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on
- wire racks. Combine confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve
- desired consistency; spread over stollen. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 244 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.