Tossed Italian Salad
Rubbing the inside of the salad bowl with a fresh garlic clove is a nice trick that adds a subtle tangy touch.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 6 cups assorted salad greens
- 1/2 cucumber or zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Rub the inside of a salad bowl with the garlic. Add the greens,
- cucumber or zucchini and tomato. Just before serving, toss with
- enough salad dressing to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 30 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.