For a quick appetizer for any party, this is perfect recipe. It is so easy to blend the ingredients together and will taste delicious on a tortilla.Lynda Wagoner, Trinity, North Carolina
1 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- IN a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread
- over tortilla. Roll up; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3
- hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa. Yield:
- 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 388 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 788 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.