Tortellini Vegetable Salad
Not only is this salad wonderfully colorful, it takes very little time to prepare. I like to serve it for luncheons or light suppers...it's sure to please pasta lovers!
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese- or meat-filled tortellini
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in
- cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine Italian dressing and mustard. Add
- vegetables, olives and tortellini; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 221 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 742 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.