Tortellini Artichoke Salad
This hearty salad can serve as a main course or side dish. The creamy Italian dressing and marinated artichoke hearts create a tangy coating for the tortellini.
2-3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/4 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse with
- cold water. Place in a bowl. Add the tomatoes, onions, artichokes
- and salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield:
- 2-3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 312 calories, 21 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 553 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.