- pumpkin mixture until blended. Stir in raisins and chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool
- completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Serve with ice cream
- if desired.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice (calculated without ice cream) equals 223 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 204 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.