Tomato Zucchini Salad
This salad is more special then a plain green salad and hardly any fuss to put together.Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup torn salad greens
- 1/2 small tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon French salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon toasted wheat germ
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- Combine greens, tomato and zucchini in a salad bowl or plate. Combine
- the remaining ingredients; drizzle over salad. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise and fat-free French salad dressing) equals 107 calories, 6 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.