Tomato Salmon Bake
"I was looking for a healthy alternative to beef and chicken when I found this recipe and decided to personalize it," recalls Lacey Parker in Gainesville, Virginia. "My husband doesn’t usually like fish unless it’s fried, but he loves the Italian flavor in this dish. Serve it with a green salad for a great meal any time of year."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked rice
- Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine
- tomatoes and salad dressing; pour over salmon. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 169 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 538 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.