Tomato Guacamole Dip
With just six ingredients, this refreshing dip is a snap to whip up. From Racine, Wisconsin, Jill Perez says, “It's so light and fresh, it's the perfect way to start our dinner.”
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium ripe California Avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and lime juice with a fork. Stir in
- the tomato, sour cream, salt and garlic. Cover and refrigerate for 5
- minutes. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 73 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.