Tomato Cucumber Salad
This yummy medley of vegetables is a cool complement to zesty dishes like my fish, and also barbecued meats and poultry.Florine Bruns, Fredericksburg, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing or salad dressing of your choice
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 93 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.