Tomato Corn Salad
"This flavorful salad is both colorful and delicious," relates Rhoda McFall from Lincoln, Kansas. "I fixed it for a family reunion and everyone loved it, especially our Italian son-in-law."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine corn and a small amount of water.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes or until corn is
- crisp-tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, salad dressing, basil and
- salt. Stir in corn. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Serve with a
- slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 1/2-cup serving (prepared with fat-free salad dressing and 1/2 teaspoon salt) equals 70 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.