Tomato Avocado Salad
My aunt traveled the world over and brought the recipe for this salad back from the Middle East. It's so colorful and simple to make.Vicky Rader, Mullinville, Kansas
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, combine the avocados, tomatoes and onion; add dressing and
- stir to coat. Chill for 20-30 minutes. Serve over lettuce leaves if
- desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 202 calories, 19 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 515 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.