Toffee Peanut Clusters
Joy Dulaney sends in this delightful recipe from Highland Village, Texas. “These are a favorite among all my family and friends. They come together quickly and the toffee adds a nice unique twist.”
60 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in
- peanuts and toffee bits. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed
- paper-lined baking sheets. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 123 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 78 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.