Toffee-Chip Sugar Cookies
After you taste these chewy cookies, you won't believe they call for only two ingredients! Keep the ingredients on hand so you can make them upon request.
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 4 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), finely chopped
- Slice cookie dough into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on lightly
- greased baking sheets. Sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons chopped candy
- Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 81 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.