Toffee Caramel Dip
Dip into a batch of crunchy, caramel fall flavor with crisp apple slices and this smooth, scrumptious dip from our Test Kitchen. You can also serve this dip with other fruit or cake cubes.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons water
- 2 tablespoons English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced apples
- In a small saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, milk, corn
- syrup and water. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove
- from the heat. Stir in toffee bits and vanilla. Serve with apples.
- Yield: 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons dip equals 167 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.