“This recipe originally called for 13 ingredients, but I found a much faster way to make these tasty treats,” writes Kathy Morgan from Oceanside, California. Since they're toasted in the oven instead of a deep fryer, they're healthier, too.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 frozen large cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a
- baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush tops with salad
- dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with
- marinara sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 4 ravioli with 1/4 cup sauce (calculated with reduced-fat salad dressing) equals 181 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.