Toasted Cheese Ravioli
Here's a great use for refrigerated cheese ravioli. Jazzed up with salad dressing and seasoned bread crumbs, the baked bites are so good dipped in warm marinara sauce. —Kathy Morgan, Temecula, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 24 refrigerated small cheese ravioli (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a
- greased baking sheet. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with
- bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with
- marinara sauce. Yield: 4 servings.