- Spread evenly into three greased and waxed paper-lined 9-in. round
- baking pans. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before
- removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter,
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in enough milk
- to achieve spreading consistency. Spread frosting between layers and
- over top and sides of cake. Sprinkle with remaining pecans. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 786 calories, 43 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 351 mg sodium, 96 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.