Toasted Almond Party Spread
This rich spread goes a long way at holiday parties. Almonds and Swiss cheese are a classic combination that never goes out of style.
Kim Sobota, Plymouth, Minnesota
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the
- Swiss cheese, 1/3 cup almonds, mayonnaise, onions, pepper and
- Spoon into a lightly greased pie plate. Bake at 350° for 12-15
- minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
- Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.