- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, garlic and lemon
- juice until blended; set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute beans in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and pour over beans. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Sprinkle with almonds. Serve with fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet with 3/4 cup beans and 1 tablespoon almonds equals 384 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 900 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.