A lovely red color and nice tangy flavor make this relish a hit whenever I serve it. It's great at Thanksgiving and Christmas - or any time. I keep frozen cranberries on hand so we can enjoy it year-round.
-Maureen Alexander, San Jose, California
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 medium tart apples, diced
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, marmalade and lemon juice; mix
- well. Stir in the cranberries, raspberries and apples. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Stir before serving. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 81 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, trace protein.