- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no
- longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat; stir in onion, mushrooms,
- olives, green pepper and remaining tomato sauce and hot pepper
- Punch dough down; turn once onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into
- a 14-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pan. Brush with butter. Top with meat mixture; sprinkle
- with cheese. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until crust is
- lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 319 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 612 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.