- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in remaining butter until
- tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add to meat mixture. Stir
- in the spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, soup mixes, garlic powder,
- Creole seasoning and reserved rice mixture.
- Divide between two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes; sprinkle
- with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover;
- bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 2
- casseroles (10 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 315 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 787 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.